ASFOR, GSE and Greenleaf Publishing Case Writing Competition
- ASFOR Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale
- GSE Research and Greenleaf Publishing gather and disseminate research and best practice in the fields of Governance, Sustainability, CSR, and Environmental Management via our Sustainable Organization Library (SOL) and Greenleaf Online Library (GOL) collections. We support environmentally sound, socially just, ethical, and sustainable growth.
The aim of 1st ASFOR and GSE Research Annual Case Writing Competition is to encourage and promote research and dissemination of high-quality case material which is relevant for business and management in Italy.
The author of the best case will be awarded a prize of €1.000 (the prize may be subject to local taxes) provided by GSE/Greenleaf Publishing, as well as a plaque of recognitionprovided by ASFOR, as formal recognition. The authors of the second best cases will be awarded a prize of €500.00, as well as a plaque of recognition provided by ASFOR.
If the winning cases have more than one author, the prize will be split among the co-authors
- Submission deadline: 30th June 2016
- Winners notification: end of July 2016
- Award ceremony: September-October 2016 in a special event ASFOR-GSE
- GSE Research and Greenleaf Publishing
John Peters, Director
Rebecca Marsh, Publishing Director
- ASFOR Italian Association for Management Education
Luigi Serio, Referent for GSE/ASFOR Annual Case Writing Competition
Valeria Fanelli, Executive Secretary